Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ok so I just need to start this post of with...YYYAAAAYYY!!!! Today was definitely a great day! After my part time job calling to tell me that I didn't have to come in, mom and I decided to hit the town and try to knock some of my items off my "To Get" list. And boy did we get some stuff!!

Before I graduated, we ordered a poster set from NCTM. Well, today became laminating day for those intriguing gems! They look amazing and I really hope my students enjoy them since they are not the typical boring math posters. Below are pictures of the finished products :)
I cannot begin to describe how much I love them!!!!

For my "Bearkit 411" bulletin board, I found these 2 borders (I'm not sure which I'll be using) and these adorable paw prints. I feel like this part of my room is coming together nicely!


For my "Look WHO's Top 5 for 5" I plan to use these cute owls (not too many so it doesn't look kiddie). I love these colors though and with the bookshelf I intend to put on the back wall, the bright colors will POP. The adorable pennant borders will be used on my Word Wall bulletin board to pull all of the bright colors from my Top 5 for 5 area, along with the few other owl items I have, together. The little frames will be used to house the picture of each student who goes on the Top 5 for 5 wall. I think it will make a really cute border around each student's face and will help to make them feel even more special.



The blank poster below will have my classroom rules written on it. After rummaging through all of the elementary school type posters, I finally found something I can use and look how awesome! Gotta love dear Aunt Sally!! And Days of the Week binder clips?? Hello organization when running copies!!!


Overall.....IT WAS AN AMAZING DAY!!!

Y'all Enjoy





2 comments:

  1. You have some great math ideas. Did you get your question answered about the linky parties?

    Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete