Sunday, August 5, 2012

So this is going to be a short post because I am exhausted. I've been putting in about 5 hours each day in my classroom for the last 4 days as well as working my part time job. All I can think about when I'm at work is how ready I am for that first teacher paycheck (note to self: the time does not go by any faster). My room is looking AMAZING and my parents have been such a blessing to me during this transition period!! I could not have asked for it to go any better.

Today, some friends of mine came up to the school and helped me with some decorating...only a few more steps to go! The planning needs to begin but I am about burnt out. At least the first weeks is planned...

Here's my first CURRENTLY linky:
It's supper time for me but I plan to post classroom update pics later in the week!

Y'all Enjoy!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment